Athens Assistance has its own integrated case management process that facilitates recommended treatment plans and reassures that appropriate medical care and services are provided to ill or injured individuals.
The planning and coordination of health care services appropriate to achieve the goal of medical rehabilitation may include:
- Evaluation of one’s condition
- Medical transfer or evacuation
- Admission to recommended facility
- Treatment progress monitoring
- Medical reports and expertise opinions etc.